Healthy Skin can easily be maintained by bringing certain changes to one’s lifestyle.
Forget all the mumbo jumbo of skin-care experts who recommend intensive skincare routines and skincare products to maintain healthy skin. The good news is that creating glowing and youthful skin is as easy as making certain changes to your everyday routine. These 5 tips will help you shine like a baby.
1. Eating a lot of fresh watery fruits and vegetables: As the famous quote goes, you are what you eat which is indeed so true. Eating the most natural foods packaged as a wonderful gift by mother nature can have enormous benefits for your skin. Fruits and vegetables are loaded with solar energy and loaded with all kinds of nutrients the body needs. A sure-fire way to create youthful skin. In addition to good food, drinking plenty of water is also one of the best ways to prevent dehydrated skin and help maintain your glow. The more water content your food contains, the better hydrated your body will stay and the lesser the amount of water you’ll need. Most fruits and vegetables contain 70-90% of water content.
2. Sunlight: The skin uses sunlight to help manufacture vitamin D, which is important for the skin to bring a natural glowing appearance. We’re so used to hearing about how harmful sun’s UV rays are to your skin but the right amount of sunlight can have lots of mood-lifting and skin benefits. Bathing yourself in moderate sunlight every day for about 15-30 mins can do wonders for the skin.
3. Avoid Sunscreen at all costs: Most sunscreens have loads of cancer and other disease-causing chemicals which may protect your skin from too much exposure to UV rays but may cause other major problems to your body. The chemicals are absorbed into the body through the pores and everyday usage of such chemicals may cause one to age prematurely.
4. Putting Coconut oil on the skin: Coconut oil may be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria. You can experience instant benefits every day by putting coconut oil overnight on the face. Click Here To Learn More
5. Scrubbing the skin with Lemon: Lemons can work as a wonderful skin brightener but make sure to be gentle. Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time. “Vitamin C is a great antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals and boosting collagen production,” says Marina Peredo, MD, a dermatologist. Click Here To Learn More
Follow iHeartVegans on Facebook