Fluffy Pancakes make the best breakfast. Be ready to amaze your palate with this surefire recipe by Clean & Delicious. The light texture of the cake will make you fall in love. Feel free to add your favorite stir-ins to these pancakes.
1 cup white whole wheat flour (sub 1/4 cup oat flour – super thin pancake – good flavor)
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt, mix together.
2. Add in the almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and stir until well combined. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes so the baking soda has the to active. You will notice that the batter because light and fluffy, that’s how you know it’s time to make the pancakes.
3. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and coat the pan with some coconut oil.
4. Scoop up 1/4 cup of batter and drop them into the pan forming small-medium sized pancakes. Allow it to cook until you see small bubbles forming on the top of the pancake, gently flip and cook for another two minutes or until the pancakes are golden brown and cooked through.
5. Remove from pan and repeat until you have finished all the batter. Serve with your favorite pancake toppings and enjoy!
6. Makes 8-10 small pancakes. Serves 2.
Nutrients for half of recipe: Calories: 302; Total Fat: 9.1g; Saturated Fat: 5.9g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium 807mg, Carbohydrate: 51.1g; Dietary Fiber: 6.5g; Sugars: 6.9g; Protein: 8.5g
We always welcome the feedback of our readers as they help us post more recipes that you would like. Contact us here if you have a recipe you’d like to share with us.
Follow iHeartVegans on Facebook