The name says it all. Quick and easy to make, these brownies by Loving It Vegan are incredibly moist, fudgy and truly out of this world. The addition of the coffee powder sparks the flavor and goodness. Serve with vegan whipped cream or vegan ice cream for an exquisite dessert.
Ingredients For The Brownies:
- 2 cups (250g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup (86g) Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 2 cups (400g) White Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup (240ml) Vegan Buttermilk (1 Tbsp lemon juice + soy milk up to the 1 cup line)*
- 1 Tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 cup (240ml) Vegetable Oil*
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat your oven to 350°F and bake for 35-40 minutes.
We’d love to feature our readers’ content on our blog. Do you have a favorite brownie recipe you want to share? Contact us here and your store might be featured on iHeartVegans.
Follow iHeartVegans on Facebook